Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge
NEW! Tis the season for SNOWMOBILING!!
Also NEW! See our new PHOTO PAGE!!
Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge is family built, owned and operated.
Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge is a rustic log lodge with many unique and special features. It is set
on top of an exclusive 5 acre hill in Manistee County, Michigan with expansive panoramic views, including Crystal Mountain Resort, fields, meadows, a pond and 1000’s of acres
of forest. Every season at the lodge is beautiful and the fall colors are spectacular. Abundant wildlife provides an opportunity to view a large variety of song birds and woodpeckers at established feeders right outside the windows. Watch bald eagles, ospreys and hawks soar at eye level over the meadows below where whitetail deer, wild turkeys and sandhill cranes forage.
The Lodge Address:
9088 Zeihm Rd.
Bear Lake, MI 49614 [map]
Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge is perfectly located in the heart of Northwest Michigan’s recreation area where you can ski, golf, hunt, fish, hike, canoe, snowmobile, go horseback riding and so much more. The lodge is centrally located to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park and Lakeshore, Manistee National Forest, Arcadia Bluffs, Crystal Mountain Resort, Caberfae Peaks Resort, Lake Michigan, many scenic rivers, Little River Casino and the Victorian port city of Manistee. View a list of links to all of these area attractions and more. We offer horse drawn bobsled rides from the lodge as snow conditions allow
- True log construction, giant full logs up to 24” in diameter and 50’ long with 2000 square feet of living space.
- Hand crafted custom furniture throughout
- 3.5” thick pine log kitchen counter and bar tops with a beautiful recessed rock collection featuring many Petosky and other native Michigan stones.
- Accommodations for up to 12 guests
- Over 500 sq. feet of decks and balconies
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, including a large lofted master suite with attached full bath, walk in closet, log bed and covered balcony
- Winding log staircase
- Massive stone fireplace
- Large great room with piano
- Dining room featuring a giant log table with seating or 12 guests.
- Furnished kitchen
- 1 st floor bath with vintage sink and an antique claw-foot soaking tub.
- Large 1 st floor bedroom
Contact us: You may contact us with any questions at (262) 496-5470, or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
"It is the desire of our hearts that friends, family and couples who are guests at the Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge truly get away from it all, enjoy the beauty of Gods creation, draw closer together and return home feeling rested and refreshed. So open the windows and listen to the leaves rustle in the wind, enjoy the sounds of song birds, woodpeckers, chipmunks, wild turkeys, nesting cranes and more. Listen to the fire crackle in the fireplace while big snowflakes fall and blanket the country side."
May God richly bless you,
The Thachenkary Family